Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lelith is an awesome model


Lelith.

A damn cool model that I was determined to paint appropriately.







Yup, finecast skipped some of the spikes on her legs. I had a crack at making some new ones, but that... didn't turn out too well, so I aborted that process.

I never liked her with red hair. I always pictured her with dark hair - I think with the amount of exposed skin, the dark hair balances with the dark clothes without a problem.

I've used her in a game once since painting her; she never killed a model in assault, nor was she ever shot at. She just ran around slightly behind the main force, providing the benefit of her warlord trait (12" reroll 1s to hit in shooting; so yes, before the new codex) to all of her underlings. It was all very managerial :P

No comments:

Post a Comment