Sunday, August 7, 2016

3d printing model bits



 Thanks to Blender and Shapeways, 3d printing your own custom components for 28mm scale models is totally achievable.


For example, here's the scope (seen above in Blender) printed in Frosted Detail Acrylic from Shapeways, and stuck onto a Dark Eldar:


Suddenly, not being good with green stuff need not be a barrier to customising your army...

I'm pretty excited by this. You may have guessed. I'll be sure to keep you posted on what else I come up with!

3 comments:

  1. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    พิมพ์การ์ด

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please delete the comment because it has a link to my website.

      Delete
  2. Please delete the comment because it has a link to my website.

    ReplyDelete